The February Great Blog Challenge starts today! This month I am hosting a lunch and learn blog hackathon at Fishburners. You can book tickets here.
This month’s theme is gratitude. What are you grateful for? I have written an example blog post about gratitude journaling here. The post follows the content recipe challenge participants have received via email today! From March there are going to be a few changes to the way the challenge runs and I’m really excited about what’s coming because it will mean more opportunities for bloggers to connect with and create content inspired by brands.
February Theme Summary:
Prize: $25 Amazon Gift Card
Start Date: Feb 4, 10 am AEST
End Date: Feb 18, midnight AEST
Winner Announced: March 3, 2019
How to Share Your Blog Post — Summary:
- Share a link to a publicly published blog post on either Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram
- Use these hashtags: #feb_gratitude #greatblogchallenge
- Use these profile tags: @writally (Twitter and Facebook) or @writallyapp (Instagram)
- Stick to the word limit: 100 to 2000 words
Tip: Share your post link in the Writally Facebook Group too!
Great Blog Challenge Competition Terms and Conditions (the long version)
- Write and publish a blog post between 100 and 2000 words on this month’s theme: Gratitude. You can publish your post anywhere it’s publicly visible online: your blog, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn Publisher (please include the sponsor links and Writally links at the end of your post), Facebook Page Note etc.
- Be sure to hashtag your post #feb_gratitude #greatblogchallenge
- Follow (and tag in your post) @writally on Twitter or Facebook or @writallyapp on Instagram so your entry is eligible. If you post on LinkedIn Publisher, please still link to one of these in your post.
- You must share your blog post link on either Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram as a public post to be eligible to win. Your social media post style or image has no bearing on the competition results. We only judge your blog post content.
- Your blog post must be original and you must have permission for third-party images and quotes you use in your posts. Please put the image sources in your captions and link back to appropriate sources.
- Share your published blog post link on one of the social media channels above by midnight AEST February 18 to be eligible for the February competition. The Winner is announced on the Writally blog on March 3 2019.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn are completely released by each entrant or participant from any liability whatsoever; and the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LInkedIn, or any other platform on which your blog post is published or promoted.
- This contest is run in accordance with laws governing competitions in the State of Queensland, Australia in relation to Games of Skill.
- The prize for the February 2019 challenge is a $25 Amazon Gift Card transferred electronically (see below) to one winner. Non-cash prizes are non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize redemption within 5 business days of being announced on the blog.
- Cash prizes will be transferred by Writally via Paypal (internationally) or bank transfer (within Australia). Please note that the monetary value is in Australian dollars and that the amount for overseas participants may vary depending on the exchange rate.
- Chance plays no part in the competition. The eligible competition entries will be judged on merit by a Writally team member. Judges’ selections are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants retain copyright of their original material. However, by signing up the Challenge each participant grants Writally a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, perpetual license to republish, distribute and publicise blog posts publicly shared as Challenge posts. This includes published and promotional content in any format in accordance with Writally’s web terms and conditions.