Writally turns you into a storytelling pro by providing you with the story structure you need to break through writer's block.
Writally Content RecipesTM help you:
Overcome writer's block and slash the time it takes to create an original blog post, case study, press release or web page.
Easily plan and create a wide and engaging variety of content your readers will love.
Spend more time marketing your content and less time feeling frustrated by content creation.
Just 2 minutes is all it takes to get started.
Here's how the Writally Content RecipeTM
1. Tell us the purpose and post style you want for your topic.
Eg. Say you want to write a satirical "first world problem" blog post. You would select:
1. Nurture | 2. Share Your Opinion/Vision | 3. Present a Minor Problem as a Major One (First World Problem).
from the drop down menus. Each selection prompts a more specific selection so we can ensure you get the right content recipe for your topic.
2. Tell us the tone, voice and timing of your content. For eg.
Eg. You want your reader to be happy and you want to come across as a comedian. Your post is about an annual holiday, so you select "seasonal". You will be prompted to tell us how you want your reader to feel, how you want to come across and when your post is relevant.
3. We create a customised blog post recipe to suit your exact needs.
Eg. At the moment, Writally Content Recipes are curated and created by humans. Please allow up to 24 business hours for your Content Recipe to be sent to your dashboard. You will be notified by email when it's ready. Most content recipes are turned around within 4 hours if during Australian business hours.
4. You download your blog post recipe as a PDF or Word Doc and use it as a writing, formatting and marketing guide.
Eg. Follow the steps in the Content Recipe to write your first draft, then use the Pro Tips at the end of your recipe to format, repurpose and market your content.
5. Subscribe and access 24/7 content marketing training and support via our dedicated group.
Eg. You don't know what Content Recipe ingredients to select for a topic, so you ask a question in the Writally LinkedIn Group. Bonus: Every subscriber gets free access to the Great Blog Challenge and community as well.
The best way to see what Writally can do for you
is to test it for yourself!
Your first Writally Content RecipeTM is FREE!