The November Great Blog Challenge starts today!
November Theme Summary:
Theme: Just One Thing
Prize: $250 AUD
Start Date: Nov 5, 10am AEST
End Date: Nov 19, midnight AEST
Winner Announced: December 2, 10 am AEST
How to Share Your Blog Post — Summary:
- Share a link to a publicly published blog post on either Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram
- Use these hashtags: #nov_justonething #greatblogchallenge
- Use these profile tags: @writally (Twitter and Facebook) or @writallyapp (Instagram), @wanngiapp (Twitter) @wanngi (Facebook) or @wanngico (Instagram)
- Stick to the word limit: 100 to 2000 words
Tip: Share your post link in the Writally Facebook Group too!
About Our November Sponsor: Wanngi
Wanngi empowers people to access and manage their health information
“This new web app helps you:
- keep track of your immunisations and allergies;
- provide medication script reminders;
- provide a history of your doctor and hospital visits;
- show you your latest test results;
- provide health and medical insights; and
- help you reach your fitness goals, by connecting your favourite fitness and wellness apps” (read more on the Wanngi website)
Wanngi CEO and Founder Maree Baere is on the lookout for content about health and how it matters to you. The Wanngi team are currently focused on building brand awareness in the lead up to their launch.
Competition Terms and Conditions (the long version)
- Write and publish a blog post between 100 and 2000 words on this month’s theme: Just One Thing. You can publish your post anywhere it’s publicly visible online: your blog, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn Publisher, Facebook Page Note etc.
- Be sure to hashtag your post #nov_justonething #greatblogchallenge
- Follow (and tag in your post) @writally on Twitter or Facebook or @writallyapp on Instagram, plus at least one of the following: @wanngiapp on Twitter @wanngi on Facebook or @wanngico on Instagram so your entry is eligible. If you post on LinkedIn Publisher, please still share a link to one of these in your post for both Writally and the Sponsor.
- You must share your blog post link on either Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram as a public post to be eligible to win. Your social media post style or image has no bearing on the competition results. We only judge your blog post content.
- Your blog post must be original and you must have permission for third-party images and quotes you use in your posts. Please put the image sources in your captions and link back to appropriate sources.
- Share your published blog post link on one of the social media channels above by midnight AEST November 19 to be eligible for the November competition. Winners are announced at 10 am on the Writally blog on December 2, 2018.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn are completely released by each entrant or participant from any liability whatsoever; and the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LInkedIn, or any other platform on which your blog post is published or promoted.
- This content is run in accordance with laws governing competitions in the State of Queensland, Australia in relation to Games of Skill.
- The prize for November 2018 is $250 AUD transferred electronically (see below) to one winner. Non-cash prizes are non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize redemption within 5 business days of being announced on the blog.
- Cash prizes will be transferred by Writally via Paypal (internationally) or bank transfer (within Australia). Please note that the monetary value is in Australian dollars and that the amount for overseas participants may vary depending on the exchange rate.
- Chance plays no part in the competition. The eligible competition entries will be judged on merit by the November Sponsor and by a Writally team member. Judges’ selections are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants retain copyright of their original material. However, by signing up the Challenge each participant grants Writally a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual license to republish, distribute and publicise blog posts publicly shared as Challenge posts. This includes published and promotional content in any format in accordance with Writally’s web terms and conditions. Example: Writally issues a press release promoting the winning post for the month.
- Challenge participants grant Wanngi (the November Sponsor) a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual license to republish, distribute, and publicise blog posts publicly shared as November 2018 Challenge posts. This includes published and promotional content in any format, so long as it doesn’t contravene Writally’s web terms and conditions.