I thoroughly enjoyed reading the entries for the November Great Blog Challenge. Below are a few of the highlights from last month.
November Great Blog Challenge Highlights
- Isaac Holmyard from Fishburners messaged me a few hours before the deadline. He was working through his fear of publishing because he has dyslexia. He broke through it and his post was phenomenal! Have a read of it here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/just-one-thing-isaac-j-holmyard/.
- Candice McPhail wrote about being hard on yourself and encouraged readers to find just one thing to be confident about as a starting point to self-acceptance. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/understand-yourself-feel-free-candice-mcphail.
- Alex Whitehead from Becon Health wrote about letting yourself off the hook for not accomplishing everything and just focus on one thing in the lead up to the new year. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/consistent-let-yourself-off-hook-alexandra-whitehead/.
- Sarah O’Leary from Fishburners talked about her upcoming adventure in India and travel advice people inevitably give before such big trips. Read Sarah’s post here: https://medium.com/@sarahmayoleary/just-one-thing-4b97f9c7efb6.
- Nolene Nielson highlights the questions that people often have in her blog pos t on misophonia, an auditory problem many people have: https://www.hearingcareprofessionals.com.au/blog/misophonia-reaction-changes/.
- Shaw Innes focuses on productivity in his blog post here: https://shawinnes.com/just-one-thing-at-a-time/
- Andrea Smith talks about the importance of respect when it comes to copyright. A very important read for anyone who uses images from the internet. https://mycreativebiz.com.au/just-one-thing-about-respect/.
And Our November Winner is:
Matt Hurley with his post on focusing on one thing at a time to prevent yourself from falling off the bandwagon when it comes to your health. Matt used stories and touched on an issue that affects many people. I mean, how many of us eat the entire bag of lollies because we “ruined out diet that day already.” Congrats Matt! https://www.movementmatt.com/blog/just-one-thing
Thanks to the November Challenge Sponsor:
Also, huge thanks to the November Great Blog Challenge Sponsor Wanngi.com. They will be launching soon so be sure to sign up for early access to their app. If you’re interested in writing for Wanngi, they are still looking for posts on how you think the Wanngi app could make a difference to you and your health. Feel free to reach out to Maree for more information.